Formerly known as 101 Holes for Scouting, this newly formatted golf tournament is to help raise funds for at risk youth, to communicate Scouting's achievements and needs to community spirited leaders, and create a fun and competitive environment with Hawaii's community-minded business leaders.
How does the 27 Holes work?
- 2-person team with full handicaps
- 1 best net ball per hole; 27 hole aggregate
- Maximum net score per hole is double bogey
- Minimum 9 drives per player
- From end of drive, each player plays his own ball until holed out
- Once on green, 2 putt maximum
- All par 3's will have 3 unmarked holes (no pins). Players can play any hole of their choice
Par 3 Contests
- All 6 par 3's (optional @$60 per player)
- Lucky drawings for tee shots on/off greens
- On - green draw winners: 30% of monies collected per hole
- Off - green draw winners: 20% of monies collected per hole
- 50% of monies collected to the Boy Scouts of America, Aloha Council
- Prizes will be awarded to the first Hole-in-One made on each par 3
- A Hole-in-One on any of the 3 holes is eligible
Are you up for the challenge?
For more information contact Peyton.Fox@scouting.org at 595-0856