1st Annual 27 Holes Tee-off for Scouting
Hawaii Prince Golf Club
Friday, November 7, 2014
Formerly known as 101 Holes for Scouting, this newly formatted golf tournament is to help raise funds for at risk youth, to communicate Scouting's achievements and needs to community spirited leaders, and create a fun and competitive environment with Hawaii's community-minded business leaders.
Mahalo to our title sponsors:
8:30 AM - Check-in
9:30 AM - Shotgun start
4:00 PM - Banquet
Why should I participate?
The objectives of this annual event are to:
- Raise needed funds for at risk youth
- Communicate Scouting's achievements and needs to as many community spirited leaders as possible
- Create a fun and competitive environment with Hawaii's community-minded business leaders.
Sponsorship and Participation Opportunities
- Eagle Scout Sponsor ($3,000) 3 Teams, Hole sponsorship, Entry into Par 3 contests, VIP parking and recognition in event programs
- Boy Scout Sponsor ($2,200) 2 Teams, Hole sponsorship, Entry into Par 3 contests, VIP parking and recognition in event programs
- Cub Scout Sponsor ($1,500) 1 Team, Hole sponsorship, Entry into Par 3 contests and recognition in event programs
- Hole Sponsor ($250)
- 2-person team ($900)
- Individual player ($500)
How does the 27 Holes work?
- 2-person team with full handicaps
- 1 best net ball per hole; 27 hole aggregate
- Maximum net score per hole is double bogey
- Minimum 9 drives per player
- From end of drive, each player plays his own ball until holed out
- Once on green, 2 putt maximum
- All par 3's will have 3 unmarked holes (no pins). Players can play any hole of their choice
Par 3 Contests
- All 6 par 3's (optional @$60 per player)
- Lucky drawings for tee shots on/off greens
- On - green draw winners: 30% of monies collected per hole
- Off - green draw winners: 20% of monies collected per hole
- 50% of monies collected to the Boy Scouts of America, Aloha Council
- Prizes will be awarded to the first Hole-in-One made on each par 3
- A Hole-in-One on any of the 3 holes is eligible
Are you up for the challenge?
Click here to register.
For more information contact Marilyn Fowler at 595-0856