Merit Badge Counselors
1. Opening Remarks: Jeffery Sulzbach, Scout Executive (TBD)
2. Adult Coping Skills for Poor Behavior
3. Highlights from Philmont Training Center Conference on Disabilities Awareness
4. How to Get Reluctant Parents More Involved
5. Navigating IEP process. Tips for Parents from Parents
6. Accommodations vs Modifications for advancement requirements
7. Peer Buddy vs Buddy System
8. Networking Opportunity: Learn from one another
When: Saturday, September 24, 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Where: Aloha Council, President’s Hall
Continental Breakfast and Refreshments
Audience: All Unit Leaders & Committee members, Parents, District Disability Awareness Representatives, Commissioners, and anyone with special interest in helping Scouts with disabilities.
Register: On Aloha Council Calendar for September 24, 2016.
Point of Contact: Rick Shema, GAPS Chair. email@example.com; mobile: 808-291-9949
If you have questions, comments and / or suggestions, please e-mail: Webmaster
Hours of Operation
8:30 AM-5:00 PM
10:00 AM- 3:00 PM