Kamehameha District Updates & News
- Connect with People – We are eager and excited to Connect people with Scouting through Our Units!
- Connect with Our District – We are committed to building life long, Scouting relationships with people!
- Connect with Our Council – We are making a difference in Our Communities, taking Scouting to them!
- People Connected to Scouting Connect People to Scouting
- People Connected to Others Build Lasting Relationships
- Scouting People Connected to the District and Council Make a Difference
Kamehameha District exists to bring Scouting to the World. We are building an encouraging, fun, multicultural, multigenerational, creative environment where people work together, have passion and serve in their communities.
OA Chapter Meeting: 3rd Wednesday @ 7PM
District Committee Meeting: 4th Wednesday @ 7PM
**DOWNLOAD KAMEHAMEHA DISTRICT'S 2016 CALENDAR** Revised: 8/14/15
All Other Aloha Council Information Click Here...
**** Please any Unit Leaders or Committee Chairs, If you have any applications you are sitting on please turn them in ASAP****
If I have missed anything please let me know. Also, please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you all for all your hard work and love for Our District and for Scouting.
Friends Of Scouting Season is HERE!!!
For those getting their Eagle rank
As a special Aloha Council recognition of his fine achievement, we would like to feature your son on our “Eagle Scouts Wall of Honor” at our Council Service Center.
If you choose to participate, Stan Wright Photography will take a complimentary 8” x 10” photo of your son. Please be sure that your son has sewn on his Eagle badge before taking the photo. The photo will be displayed on our Honor Wall and given to you to keep after it has been prominently displayed for a period of time. You may contact Stan Wright at 352-6197 to make arrangements so we can showcase your son.
We also encourage you to send your Eagle Court of Honor invitation to the National Eagle Scout Association, Aloha Chapter. This committee would be pleased to send you a congratulatory certificate, and if scheduling permits, a representative would be honored to attend your Court of Honor to make the presentation. Please forward all information to Marilyn Fowler at the council address or Marilyn.email@example.com.