The purpose of the Order of the Arrow is to recognize those campers, Scouts, Explorers and Scouters, who best exemplify the Scout Oath and Law in their daily lives, to develop and maintain the camping traditions and spirit, to promote both short and long term camping, and to crystallize the Scout habit of helpfulness into a life purpose of leadership in cheerful service to others.



The Order of the Arrow (OA) was founded by Dr. E. Urner Goodman and Carroll A. Edson in 1915 at the Treasure Island Camp of the Philadelphia Council, B.S.A. It became an official program experiment in 1922 and was approved as part of the Boy Scout program in 1934. In 1948 the Order of the Arrow, recognized as the Boy Scouts of America’s National Brotherhood of Honor Campers, became an official part of the National Camping Program of the Boy Scouts of America.



The Na Mokupuni O Lawelawe Lodge 567 is the local branch of the National Order of the Arrow organization. It is chartered as the local lodge of the Aloha Council, Boy Scouts of America. The name “Na Mokupuni O Lawelawe” when translated into English from Hawaiian means “Islands of Service”. The lodge totem is the “Wa’a Kaulua” or the Hawaiian canoe.



If you have questions, comments and / or suggestions, please e-mail: Webmaster



Oahu Service Center

42 Puiwa Road
Honolulu, HI 96817
Tel:  (808) 595-6366
Fax: (808) 595-4323

Hawaii Service Center

PO Box 5327
Hilo, HI 96720
Tel:  (808) 959-0079
Fax: (808) 959-3568

Guam Service Center280 N. Marine Corps Dr Tamuning, GU 96931
Tel:  (671) 649-0639
Fax: (671) 649-0646

American Samoa

Tasi Road, Tafuna Industrial Park
Pago Pago, AS 96799

Tel:   (684) 699-7611